Gentle, affordable acupuncture in Seattle—
Wallingford and Capitol Hill.
Treetop Acupuncture is a restful place that looks out on the treetops of Wallingford. People come here to shed stress and pain and reclaim their own natural, vibrant health. Read about Treetop Acupuncture Seattle on Wallyhood.org, Wallingford’s neighborhood blog.
I have been practicing acupuncture and Traditional Asian Medicine in Seattle for 20 years. I have a passion for helping people:
- solve chronic digestive, immune, and inflammatory conditions
- resolve pain, stress, fatigue, and anxiety
- maintain physical vitality and mental clarity throughout the day
Solve persistent health problems
Many people who come to me tell me they’ve tried everything. I enjoy untangling layers of symptoms like a detective, using a combination of traditional and creative techniques to discover the root of your problem. And whether the root is structural, metabolic, psychological, infectious or a combination, with your help, I promise we can put you back on the path to your natural good health.
The techniques I use are a combination of Japanese, Chinese, traditional and creative, and are unique to each patient. In addition to acupuncture, you might receive:
- heat therapy
- cupping (See the Evening Magazine video demonstration)
- medicinal herbs and/or whole food nutrition
- diet and nutrition counseling
- gentle bodywork and movement education
- self-care techniques and recommendations.
Take charge of your health
I can also teach you how to take control of your own health and help motivate you to make positive changes at a comfortable pace. Ideally, our work together will be a true partnership: the more actively you take part in your own healing, the faster you will progress.
Email or call me at 206.323.3277 to make an appointment.